Re: Hammock Camping Clarks J. Hammocks?

  • Bror8588@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      The Clark Jungle Hammock can be found at <http://www.junglehammock.com/> and on it you have options of selecting view of four of their models.  Somewhere I read a review of the Clark hammock written by Ed Speer which convinced me that it was a good hammock.

      I got the Deluxe model because I weigh more than I should.  I also kicked in an extra $20. for the extra large rain fly because I don't like to get wet.

      Check out the site and compare prices and features.  You can get a less expensive hammock if you wish but there are tradeoffs.

      Skylander Jack