Hammock Camping Re: Attn Coy Boy

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2003
      David

      I dont think there is any more head room in the crib but the head
      room is longer. Think of a van compared to a VW beetle. The Crib is
      much romier inside but I can actuall get more stuf in my HH. For
      instance I hang my shoes ove the ridge line. With the poles now
      outsice the Crib LEX you loose a potential overhead storage tie out.
      However I would be fairly simple to add a small loop of nylon
      overhead right under where the poles pass through. Out in the
      middle any weight hanging would cause quite a bit of sag. I will
      probably add such a loop at the foot end arch for my shoes (after
      the testing is over. Thanks for the questions. I'm making notes on
      allthis and will be adding headroom measurments ect to my field
      report.

      Coy Boy

      -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Chinell"