Skip to search.

Foward PCT hammocking info

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      I am posting this for Marge. She asked me to share it here. I
      found it interesting.

      Coy Boy

      Hi Marge

      Yes I'll post this to the hammocking group. I was under the
      impression it
      was dificult to hammock on long stretches ot the PCT. It is good to
      hear
      that with a little planning and determination it can be done.
      Thanks for
      sharing

      Coy Boy