Re: ALDHA The Gathering Oct 10-12

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      If you want more info on ALDHA and the Gathering, go to
      http://www.aldha.org

      The Gathering itself is only $10 for the whole weekend - three packed
      days of workshops, slideshows, etc. An ALDHA membership is only $7 a
      year - also a bargain! ALDHA welcomes everyone - long distance
      hikers, section hikers, weekenders, dreamers and even people who just
      like hanging out with those nuts.

      Hope to see you there. I better get packed before Ed figures out I
      haven't even started! Yikes!

      Karen