RE: Hammock Camping Re: new group

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2003
      > To bring this back on topic, I could easily see fishing from
      > the hammock in that one shot from Risk's BWCA trip

      I've done it fairly commonly. I like to hang by water.

      Really, though, my method of fishing lately is just a hand line tied to a
      bush...

      Shane
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2003
        David Anderson wrote:

        >To bring this back on topic, I could easily see fishing from the hammock in
        >that one shot from Risk's BWCA trip
        >

        >--

        I'm way to serious about fishing to sit down or lay down while trying to
        lure the little ones into my dinner. However, you are right, it was
        within a short cast of the water.

        Rick
      • martypalucska@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2003
          Coy Boy, What areas do ya fish ... Marty

          GO CUBS GO

          ><))))*> will work for food, beg to go fishing <*((((><

          Fishing the
          USA and Canada
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fishingtheusaandcanada

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2003
            Hi Marty

            2 farm ponds mostly, one about 200 yards out my front door (my dads)
            and another about 300 yards out my back door (the neighbors. If I am
            so inclined I will drive about 2 miles down to the lake and fish
            from a bridge (good catfishing at night) or take my canoe and paddle
            up a small creek which empties into the lake. But honestly I only
            fish a few times a year. The lake would be Guntersville Lake in
            northeast Alabama and the ponds would be up on Gunters Mountain
            (Grant Mountian to the locals). The creek would be Honeycomb Creek
            which is the creek I walk to from my house located in Pall-Mill
            Holler. Sometimes I like to fish the small swimming holes for rock
            bass but they are real small and hardly worth fooling with. But
            they are tasty.

            Coy Boy
            So where do you fish. I'm guessing Canada a lot.