Risk's Bag

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      I just finished writing a page on the new sleeping bag I completed a couple
      weeks ago.

      The topic of sleeping bags is slightly off topic for the hammock list, but I am
      planning a series of cold weather experiments this fall, and it might be useful
      for y'all to know the details about this vital piece of my cold protection package.

      I promise to get a picture of the bag up on the page soon.

      Link to the page is:

      http://www.imrisk.com/bag/bag.htm

      Happy hammocking!

      Risk