RE: Hammock Camping string it tight? Getting Wet??

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2003
      Message
      The only thing I've found to mark on silnylon is black magic marker type pens, but the mark may not come off.  We make our tarp patterns from heavy cotton cloth and then pin that to silnylon and cut along the edges.  Have used white butcher paper also for patterns (comes in rolls like AL foil--buy at grocery store).  Now if I just had one of those $million laser cutting tables.....Ed