Overlap Pad

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      Here is another brainstorm that seems to have worked out well...

      I was trying to get my shoulders warm the other night with my new down
      sleeping bag. It occurred to me that I needed foam between me and the
      outside and that under my bottom I needed more foam.

      The simple approach I took does both, with our favorite Target Pad.
      Learn all about the Overlap Pad here:

      http://www.imrisk.com/overlappad/overlap.htm