Newbie Hello

  • perkolady4
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      Howdy all!

      New to this list, and from what I've read so far, it's a keeper!

      I am new to hammocking as well. Received a HH a while back , and
      now that it's cooling off I'm getting anxious to get 'out there' !

      Thanks to Ed and all participating here for the great info.

      I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.

      Hang cozy!

      Cindy Williams aka Perkolady
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
        Message
        Welcome Perkolady.  Glad to have you onboard--looking forward to hearing about your hammock adventures...Ed