First new member

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Wow, Ron that was certainly fast. You're the first person to sign up!
      I actually only got this group up and running today, although I've
      been working on it for a week or so. Don't know how you found out
      about the list, but I'm very glad to have you on board. BTY, the
      straps you ordered are going out tomorrow am. Of course, this new
      list will be advertized in the Jan Newsletter, which goes out
      tomorrow. I've also put notice on my web site a few minutes ago. And
      I will be putting notices on the AT, PCT and BackpackerLight lists
      tomorrow. I'm expecting the group to grow rapidly.