Woops!

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 24, 2003
      Sorry everyone about that last message--sometimes I forget who gets
      which message! I've deleted it from the archives--now if I could
      just delete it from everyone's computer! Ed, now with red face!
    • robi dawson
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
        ah ed don't worry, we all make similar errors... and i deleted that message!

        robi

        At 01:39 AM 9/25/03 +0000, you wrote:
        Sorry everyone about that last message--sometimes I forget who gets
        which message!  I've deleted it from the archives--now if I could
        just delete it from everyone's computer!  Ed, now with red face!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        c0eb3.jpg
        c0ff1.jpg

      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
          ROTFL!  I wondered about that when I read the msg this morning - thought that was just a TOUCH more information than you usually share.  But thanks for the grin anyway!

          Jodi giggling quietly

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
            Message
            Everyone is being much too kind this morning!  All I can say is I'm lucky it wasn't worst than it was.  My only worry now is how long will it take to live this down.  At least one person called me last night about 20 seconds after the message hit the list..!   ...Ed humble for once

            ROTFL!  I wondered about that when I read the msg this morning - thought that was just a TOUCH more information than you usually share.  But thanks for the grin anyway!

            Jodi giggling quietly

            Sorry everyone about that last message--sometimes I forget who gets
            which message!  I've deleted it from the archives--now if I could
            just delete it from everyone's computer!  Ed, now with red face!

          • Thomas Peltier
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003

              Yeah, I was thinking, wow, Ed’s placing it all on the line.  Making this page very personal.  I’m just jealous of your afternoon nap.

              You know it’s funny how when Mom told me to take a nap I never wanted to, Now what I wouldn’t give for nap time every afternoon.

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                Message
                Only modesty prevents me from telling the rest of the story!  That and the fact I'm in more trouble already than one little boy should ever be in...Ed

                Yeah, I was thinking, wow, Ed’s placing it all on the line.  Making this page very personal.  I’m just jealous of your afternoon nap.

                You know it’s funny how when Mom told me to take a nap I never wanted to, Now what I wouldn’t give for nap time every afternoon.

              • canoetrip_2000
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                  Jodi, Dang! I am web-only. What did Ed do? How about if you send me
                  that message he accidentally sent? LOLOLOLOL! Marsanne

                  --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius" <bpskids@c...>
                  wrote:
                  > ROTFL! I wondered about that when I read the msg this morning -
                  thought
                  > that was just a TOUCH more information than you usually share. But
                  thanks
                  > for the grin anyway!
                  >
                  > Jodi giggling quietly
                • ciyd01
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                    Ed,

                    your secret is safe from us who read the messages on the web! We
                    will continue to think you are a hero.

                    ciyd

                  • Bror8588@AOL.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                      Actually, Ed didn't say anything that most of us have not experienced at one time or another.  He just said it in this context.  Don't worry Ed, your whoops! is erased.

                      Jack
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                        Message
                        Thank God for small favors!   I'm leaving in a few hours for New Oreleans--I can't take this anymore!  Back online Sunday....Ed

                        your secret is safe from us who read the messages on the web!  We
                        will continue to think you are a hero.

                        ciyd

                        > Everyone is being much too kind this morning!  All I can say is I'm
                        lucky it
                        > wasn't worst than it was.  My only worry now is how long will it
                        take to
                        > live this down.  At least one person called me last night about 20
                        seconds
                        > after the message hit the list..!   ...Ed humble for once

                      • Shane
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                          > Thank God for small favors! I'm leaving in a few hours
                          > for New Oreleans--I can't take this anymore! Back online
                          > Sunday....Ed

                          I wish I'd have known. We could have had lunch or something.

                          Shane
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                            Message
                            Shane, unfortunately it's a short trip for a friend's wedding and I'm traveling with others so have no spare time--would like to meet you, but maybe another time...Ed

                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                              > Shane, unfortunately it's a short trip for a friend's
                              > wedding and I'm traveling with others so have no spare
                              > time--would like to meet you, but maybe another time...Ed

                              No worries. Although I have been known to crash weddings. ;)

                              Shane
                            • David Anderson
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                                At 10:57 AM 9/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:
                                >Only modesty prevents me from telling the rest of the story! That and the
                                >fact I'm in more trouble already than one little boy should ever be in...Ed

                                I now have all my lists on one e-mail client, and use another client to
                                send mail to my sweetie. Her address isn't even stored in the client for
                                the lists, for this very reason. LOL. I have to cut and paste any message
                                that I want to forward to her. It's much safer that way.

                                Of course, whenever I think that I sent out too much information, to too
                                many people, I just have to remember what happened when I was working at
                                intel. A woman had just started dating one of the network admins, so things
                                were going hot and heavy. He sent a message to the mailing lists for all
                                the oregon campuses. She happened to be on three of the lists, so she got
                                three copies, and she sent a VERY personal and detailed response regarding
                                the significance of "3". The only problem was that she hit "reply to all".
                                It went out to everyone in Oregon. As I understand it, She got really
                                embarrassed and transferred out of state. And he started getting asked out
                                by lots of the female staff.

                                So in that light, your story wasn't all that bad.

                                --
                                David Anderson
                                Moderator
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                                  Hehehe he  really did a good one too - but.....well, we'll just leave it at his afternoon nap 8-)

                                  Jodi

                                  wrote:
                                  > ROTFL!  I wondered
                                  about that when I read the msg this morning -
                                  thought
                                  > that was
                                  just a TOUCH more information than you usually share.  But
                                  thanks
                                  > for the grin anyway!
                                  >
                                  > Jodi giggling
                                  quietly

                                • J Cornelius
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Sep 25, 2003
                                    Actually, his message makes him more of a hero in my mind. <WEG>
                                    Jodi