RE: Hammock Camping Photo Update - SEHHA photos added

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      Message
      Karen fixed our 'full' photo section problems!  Yea!  And it didn't take days and days like I thought it would!  I should have asked Karen for help a lot sooner.  She figured out how to delete the large "full size" image files and leave the much smaller screen images as they were before!  Now we're only using 2.97 MB of our total 30 MB available!   Thanks Karen--you're so smart!

      Now everyone can resume uploading photos without worry--Karen or I will keep an eye on the "full size" files and delete them as necessary (each person uploading images can do the same).   ...Ed, who is happy once again!