Photo Update - SEHHA photos added

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      Okay, I've cleaned the photos up. I deleted all the "full size" high
      resolution files that are used if you want to order prints of the
      photos. If you want to do that, just contact the owner of the folder
      and see if that person will email you a copy of the file. By using
      this method, I didn't need to delete any pictures and others can be
      added if you want.

      I "think" every photo is now less than 50KB. If there are some I
      missed, it's operator error, not favoritism :)

      As a bonus, I added a few photos from this past weekend's hike. I
      consolidated the SEHHA pics under one folder so go there and then
      look in the fall folder.

      Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
        Message
        Karen fixed our 'full' photo section problems!  Yea!  And it didn't take days and days like I thought it would!  I should have asked Karen for help a lot sooner.  She figured out how to delete the large "full size" image files and leave the much smaller screen images as they were before!  Now we're only using 2.97 MB of our total 30 MB available!   Thanks Karen--you're so smart!

        Now everyone can resume uploading photos without worry--Karen or I will keep an eye on the "full size" files and delete them as necessary (each person uploading images can do the same).   ...Ed, who is happy once again!