Re: Question about rolling up a tarp

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      Jamie-

      Wrapping the tarp around the hammock hasn't hurt mine.  I've done that for years.

      Rosaleen

        From: "chcoa" <jdeben@...>
      Subject: Question about rolling up a tarp

      Instead of snake skins I just roll the HH trap around the hammock
      while it's hanging so it kind of looks like it's in a snake skin then
      I unhook it from the tree wrap the guy lines around around the
      outside to keep the tarp and hammock wrapped up then fold and put in
      bag.  Is this okay for the silnylon tarp?  I'm not that experienced
      with this material and don't know how strong it is.  I like putting
      the hammock away this way when it's not wet since it's a pain and a
      half to try to fold the tarp. Silnylon is more slippery than Castro
      avoiding Navy Seals! :)

      jamie in az