Re: misspelling/was Re: GI -- "Bag of Feathers" insulation

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2003
      Coy Boy-

      Your inadvertant misspelling of "Expedition" as "Rxpedition" was uncanny.  We will have to petition Tom to swap some of the hammock model names around.  "Rx" is part of all prescriptions form M.D.'s.  I think it is an abbreviation of a Latin word for "take."  Anyway, my Hennessy Hammock seems to be "just what the doctor ordered," so, this spelling tickles me!

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      From: "Coy" <starnescr@...>
      Subject: Re: GI -- "Bag of Feathers" insulation

      Thanks.  Yes the speer is easier to put a quilt pad under.  By open
      in the middle I meant no baffles, should have worded it better but
      you figured it out.  Will wait to see how it works for you.  Might
      be a project I can handle.  I notice I cover about 6 inches of the
      slit if I really concentrate on getting as diagonal as possible. But
      this is with my Rxpedition Asym which seems a lot wider than my
      Origional or Backpacker Asym.  I cover more of the entry slit in
      them.

      Coy Boy

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
        Hi Rosaleen

        Iff u reed mamy ov mi poost u wil se eye mispel lots ov wurds.

        Coy Boy
        PS my Hennessy have been a blessing to my back as well.

      • rosaleen43@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
          Coy Boy-

          Of course I know about your creative spelling talents.  We've been corresponding on line for years!  It doesn't detract from the value I place in your messages.

          Cheers!

          Rosaleen

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2003
            I rlneicty raed an e-iaml wchih camlid taht if the fsirt and lsat
            ltetres of a wrod are tehre, it deos not ralely mtetar waht oderr the
            rset of the lrettes are in - it is slitl psosbile to raed.

            Spell anyway you like Coy!

            Rick