Re: Why Live in a Vehicle?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2003
      I'm sure human ingenuity could come up will all kinds of convenient
      options, even hammock hanging, but I look at living in a vehicle as
      something you do when you can't live somewhere good. I did that for
      a while in college, and for me to actually choose that as a lifestyle
      (other than traveling for a short time) would take a major act, like
      a serious head injury or something. :)

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Alan"
      <smallshelters@c...> wrote:
      > Jamie,
      > I had a friend who lived in an old ford Van, Couch, Propane Cook
      Stove,"Porta-Pottie", Outside Shower [Cold In Winter} At night He
      Hung His Hammock {Just a regular sleeping type Hammock from Fred
      Meyers}- From Eye Bolts at the front and rear of the Inside of the
      Van. In the morning He just rolled it up and tied it to the rear eye
      hook out of the way for the day.{:>