Re: Hammock Camping "original" Hennessey

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2003
      Sounds good David.

      Flexability is the key. The colder it gets the more important the
      under insulation gets. David Anderson has expiremented with a wool
      blanket hung under his Hennessy and said it was promising but would
      still like to try some type of quilt. Stay warm! And remember what
      ED said: take extra gear untill you find out what works.

      Coy Boy