Bios of active Hammock Campers

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2003
      Hi group!

      I like to give each of you an invitation to post a few words about
      yourself and a link to a picture of you - in a hammock if you can arrange.

      You can do the posting yourself on one of the pages in HammockWiki
      found here:

      http://www.imrisk.com/cgi-bin/hwiki.pl?Active_Hammock_Campers

      Just go to the bottom of the page and click the appropriate button to
      edit it. If you want to practice on another page first, you can use
      the "practice hiking area" here:

      http://www.imrisk.com/cgi-bin/hwiki.pl?Practice_Hiking_Area

      I will be out of town for a week. I will check back to see who has
      put their info on the page. I hope this is fun for you.