Re: Hennessy as a chair

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Coy Boy,

      Hanging the hammock to use as a chair is easy.  You are right, though, sometimes the ridge line seems to be in an uncomfortable spot for the user.  It has been one of those "sometimes things" things for me.  Try loosening the hanging ropes a bit or changing the distance between the trees you select for hanging.

      I will have to pay more attention to which setups make for chair comfort.  So far, if the ridgeline seems to hit the wrong spot, I just lean forward.  I use the chair configuration for changing clothes (sometimes), packing up, and maybe cooking/eating.  BTW, the cooking/eating from the hammock is in non-bear country.

      Rosaleen

      From: "Coy" <starnescr@...>
      Subject: Re: Upcoming trip...

      How about a vidio of you streaking... oh I remember what happend to
      the last poster of such material (banned) nevermind. Seriously, I
      would like to see a good  explination (with pics or vidio of using
      the HH as a chair.  When I try it I find the ridge line is kinda in
      the way.  Not sure if I'm doing it right.

      Coy Boy