Re: Upcoming trip...

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2003
      I didn't know Shane had his hair streaked! Highlights are good, but
      I don't know that I want a video of it. ;-)

      How about some pictures of different rainfly/side tie outs? Rain,
      wind, hot weather? Are there different heights you set up the
      hammock depending on weather? Your site is so good for newbies and
      this is a good topic for newbies.

      ciyd