Re: Just a thot on open cell foam

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
      Yea.. think you are right. I did make side pads using open cell foam.
      I covered them with nylon.I made them just long enough to cover hips
      to shoulders and then put one on each side of my thermarest. Elastic
      bands from them wrap around my thermarest to keep them in place. It
      gives a warm cushy feeling laying in the hammock. Just trying to
      perfect....

      -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <geoflyfisher@y...>