Wallcreeper

  • dunangus73
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      Has anyone used an Exped Wallcreeper sleeping bag in a hammock? My
      local outdoor store has a discounted wallcreeper that may be a good
      sleeping bag liner (or to continue with my insulation suit idea, I
      could attach a pad to the back and sides and use a quilt over it).
      But, is it well made?

      Take care,
      Dun
    • David Chinell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
        Dun:

        I have one (the synthetic fill model) and have used it maybe
        half-a-dozen times. I consider it well made and effective.
        It's certainly handy for keeping warm when you hop out to
        visit the trees.

        I prefer a poncho liner, used as a quilt, though. It just
        seems like I have to mess with it less, and worry less about
        damaging it.

        Bear