RE: Hammock Camping Re: New file uploaded to hammockcamping

  • Thomas Peltier
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2003

      Now had the photo’s been in a hammock….

      Chuckle chuckle

      Were does this stuff come from?  People actually try to make money this way?

      Seems they could find better ways to spend my time.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        That file has just been deleted...Ed
      • firefly
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003

          Thanks, Ed. I was just about to ask what in the dickens that file was doing on our website. Marsanne

          That file has just been deleted...Ed

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
            Ed,

            You need to be more careful and have those sent to your personal mail
            box. <very big grin>

            Youngblood

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
              Message
              Karen says that's the way we met!  LOL!  ...Ed

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
                Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!

                Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed
              • Cara Lin Bridgman
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
                  Ed Speer wrote:
                  > Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!
                  >
                  > Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed

                  Aw shucks!

                  (Actually, I greatly appreciate it when the spammers are wacked, but I
                  sure can get a kick out of the comments by genuine hammockers.)

                  CL