Re: New file uploaded to hammockcamping

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2003
      Gobiwenofi7095

      I just deleted the pronography file you just uploaded to this group.
      This will not be tolerated. I will remove your name from the group
      and your posting as soon as I finish this message.

      Ed Speer
      Moderator Hammock Camping List

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hammockcamping
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Alternative dating
      > Uploaded by : gobiwenofi7095 <gobiwenofi7095@y...>
      > Description : Find an alternative dating patner!
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      20dating

      > Regards,
      >
      > gobiwenofi7095 <gobiwenofi7095@y...>
    • Thomas Peltier
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2003

        Now had the photo’s been in a hammock….

        Chuckle chuckle

        Were does this stuff come from?  People actually try to make money this way?

        Seems they could find better ways to spend my time.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
          That file has just been deleted...Ed
        • firefly
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003

            Thanks, Ed. I was just about to ask what in the dickens that file was doing on our website. Marsanne

            That file has just been deleted...Ed

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
              Ed,

              You need to be more careful and have those sent to your personal mail
              box. <very big grin>

              Youngblood

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
                Message
                Karen says that's the way we met!  LOL!  ...Ed

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
                  Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!

                  Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed
                • Cara Lin Bridgman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
                    Ed Speer wrote:
                    > Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!
                    >
                    > Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed

                    Aw shucks!

                    (Actually, I greatly appreciate it when the spammers are wacked, but I
                    sure can get a kick out of the comments by genuine hammockers.)

                    CL