Re: Hammock Camping just got back...

  • b c
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hey Steve,
      Actually, to answer your q, I dont think I'd ever want to camp at any horse camp again. It may sound some snooty but i just dont care for it. Its ok for the horse folks i'm sure. But i like to go to more pristine areas that are more untouched by human (and horse) influence. So.. horse trails mostly are pretty rough to hike, especially with all the rain we've had. Now, I'm seeing that northern GSMNP has more trails restricted to 2 footed creatures only.

      Do you Yahoo!?