Sept issue of Hammockcamping

  • biker135803
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Ed,
      You really outdid yourself on this issue. The hammocking web
      references are the most complete I've ever seen! Sorta like an
      encyclopedia of hammocking. Great job!!
      Paul
      P.S. When are you coming out with a Speer Ultralight?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Message
        Thanks Paul.  This one took about 2.5 days of solid work--but I enjoy seeing the final product.  Even I grab the newsletter sometimes to find a reference I'm looking for!

        Hope you will make it to the Sep 20th campout--would like to see your latest modifications....Ed