wish I had thought of that

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 11:01 PM
      as an undercone experimenter I love the idea of it being a place for
      a small dog....
      dont laugh be we used to section hike on the AT with a toy poodle,
      and at 10 pounds she would do well as ballast in the cone, plus a
      closed cell pad for her would be small and light, and the dog will
      introduce heat into the cone so it would be good for all......
      with the additiion of some hand/foot warmers under her pad mayb even
      some more BTUs to loft upward.....
      I remember last winter around Cheoah Bald when this dog following
      behing me had to leep from hole to hole the snow was so deep, she
      would have loved to snuggle into a cozy cone.