RE: Hammock Camping Peapod in a Hennessey?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      Message
      Paul, the Pea Pod does not fit the Hennessy because of the non-removable bug net and ridge line; and like you guessed, the bottom entry would get cover over.  It does fit completely around an open top-entry hammock without attached bug net.  The idea is that if it's cold enough to use the Pea Pod, it's too cold for bugs anyway.  You can see some pictures of the Pea Pod in use at:  http://www.speerhammocks.com  check Product Photos....Ed

      I guess I'm having trouble visualizing the details of a Peapod.  Can
      you use a peapod around a Hennessey or does the bottom entry prevent
      this?
      Thanks, Paul