Re: Hammock Camping Re: Oh Boy, Cold Wars II, winding up!

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi, This is all very interesting. If you had an
      insulated closed cone of some kind below the hammock
      why couldn't you just activate one of those "Graber
      MyCoal Mini-Mini Heater" things and put it in the
      closed cone? They heat for (they say) 7 hours or
      more. Cost is about $.65 each. Heat up the air under
      you and stay warm, maybe. I have a new Speer Hammock
      coming soon and would try the heat pack idea, but I
      don't expect it will be cold enough here for a test
      anytime soon. Bill in Texas

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Thomas Peltier
      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 12, 2003