Re: Hammock Camping Speaking of light

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "firefly" <firefly@e...> wrote:

      > I have a Hammock Bliss double set up on the front porch. I love it!
      Parachute nylon. If it were cool enough I could nap in it. Just a
      couple more months....They sell them in Campmor now.
      Marsanne

      Marsanne, can you add any more info on your Bliss Hammock? Dov
      Frazer, designer of the Bliss, recently sent me one, but I haven't
      had time to try it yet, although I've been interested in the Bliss
      for some time. Can you provide the dimensions, weight, ropes or
      straps, etc. Dov reports he also offers a bugnet as accessory and
      may soon offer a rain canopy--that would make it suitable as a
      camping hammock, if it is comfortable enough. It certainly is light
      enough and the price is right. His web site is:
      http://www.hammockbliss.com

      Ed