just got back...

  • b c
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
      Took Forney Creek Trail from Clingman Dome Pking lot. Got down to Fontana and then back up by way of the two Noland trails. We both used hammocks and very glad we did. Rained every day and the horse camps are quite nasty, muddy, smelly, etc. We were kinda disappointed. The horse trails nasty too. Lots of good exercise tho. I will never hike a horse trail again! But sure got plenty of cardio exercise. Oh.. sure wish we brought our fly rods... cowboys were catching boo coo trout.   (disclaimer..nothing against horses, just learning what i should expect from my last trip)

      Do you Yahoo!?