RE: Hammock Camping hammock success

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Message
      Thanks for the report Gregg--always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to hear folks are enjoying my hammocks so much!  I too was out this weekend with Karen and we snuggly survived heavy rain with thunder and lightening with our two hammocks side by side--my trip report will be in the September Newsletter (Yes, it will be a few days late this month--but it is coming soon!).  All the best on your next trip Gregg....Ed