Re: Hammock Camping Digest Number 235

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      Hi Rosaleen,
      Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't taken the hammock out for
      practice yet. Phoenix is starting to get slightly cooler though, so
      it won't be much longer.
      I am going to be in NY in October for a family reunion. I won't get
      to backpack though on this trip. I'll be in NC next June. Where do
      you live?
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, rosaleen43@a... wrote:
      > Carol-
      > It sounds like you may just need more opportunities to practice
      sleeping in
      > your hammock. 8-)
      > I have an Asym Backpacker and an earlier UL Backpacker. When I
      want to
      > travel light and fast (usually alone), I'll take the older model.
      When I have a
      > guest, he or she may be using the lighter and smaller hammock.
      Example, last
      > weekend my 13 Y O nephew used the UL backpacker, I used the Asym.
      Dropped off
      > nephew, picked up hubby from the airport. Next day, we went out
      together and I
      > used the UL while he used an Explorer. We did about 10 miles.
      Then I