Re: Oh Boy, Cold Wars II, winding up!

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 30, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <geoflyfisher@y...>
      wrote:
      > First, a short report on the VERY wide pad I built yesterday:

      snip

      > If I can figure out a way to easily
      > pack the thing, it is worth the extra 2 oz.

      How about slitting the thing down the middle lengthwise and taping
      the two halves together on the back side. Then the pad would fold
      lengthwise quite easily and could the be rolled up. The problem I
      see with this is that there may be some strain on the tape when
      rolling as the two halves would have different diameters as they are
      rolled. Hmm.....

      Good luck and thanks for the update.

      ciyd
    • Thomas Peltier