Hammock Camping Re: Noland & Forney creeks (GSMNP)

  • Steve McBride
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 4:18 AM
      Coy,

      I'll be out there the 19-25, so will be a week later. We've got a long day
      hike planned on the Tennessee side (Little River Trail from Elkmont to site
      #30 and back), then the loop trip I previously posted. Some of our past
      pictures are available at http://www.skmcbride.com/outdooradvent.htm . Look
      at Dad/Son 2002 and GSMNP Vacation links.

      Steve M

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 6:36 AM
        Steve

        Oh Well, maybe next time. BTW I really enjoyed your site and
        pictures. I want to get up north some to experience some of that
        snow. To bad the lakes are froze when all the snow is on the ground.

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Steve McBride <drsm@d...>