RE: Hammock Camping marge-

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      I am not sewing yet, but my mind is working. My daughter sewed a quilt last
      year, she did not like it, so I am going to start there, go borrow hers. It
      was made with thinsulite and something else. I am not the sewer in the
      family. When you mentioned Shock Cord in one of your other post, that made
      sense to me. I could not understand elastic. I use shock cord for a number
      of things including my shoe laces in my 804's. Thanks for such detail.

      Cheers, Marge