RE: Hammock Camping BWCA & hammocking

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      Message
      Jim, sounds like a really good trip comming up!  In June 2000, I did the same route across Prairie Portage to Big Agnes--the early season smallies were awesome on top flies with a fly rod!  The storms were still violent that early, but the fishing made up for the strong winds. I'm sure you will have a great time...Ed