RE: Hammock Camping windbreak

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      Message
      Thanks for the details Dave--I'm considered trying the same thing, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I even considered lowering the 'side walls' all the way to the ground--sort of like skirting around the bottom of a house trailer.  You're way ahead of me on this and maybe have tried this as well.  Nothing works like actual field performance--maybe this winter you'll get the chance to refine this some more.  It is an intriguing idea and may be the regal solution we're all searchng for....Ed