marge, forgot something

  • simva2020 <simva2020@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      if you dont have an old sleeping bag just for fun get some garbage
      bags, the construction type sold at Lowes and Home Depot are very
      very strong...shock cord, duct tape or whatever will hold them temp.
      for this experiment...stuff them with your down parka, fluffy pillow
      material, or whatever you have that will hold air-I suppos crumpled
      newspaper would do...and see what happens.....
      chek this out:

      http://www.backcountry-equipment.com/slpng_bg/slpng_bg.html

      scroll down and find the Walrus sleeping bag...it is in Primaloft and
      at 99$ it is less than what I have in my order of quilt making
      materials.
      One could easily modify it for an underquilt dont you think?
    • Marge Prothman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
        Okay, you just made me think again. I have several down quilts from the
        Country Store, some are not in use anymore and I would sacrifice one of the
        ones made for a single bed. Good idea.

        Cheers, Marge