RE: Hammock Camping Marge.....

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
      Thank you for the detailed instructions, I think I might find an old
      sleeping bag to cut up and try that first. It all made sense to me. Would
      you please hurry and play the bagpipes so the lady will start sewing your
      underquilt. I would like to know just how cold you will be able
      to use it. So far I am good at 29F with just the Windshield Reflector and
      the Mt. Wash. Pad and wearing extra clothing.

      Cheers, Marge