RE: Hammock Camping Question from a "tightwad"

  • Ernest Engman
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 21, 2003

      You can never have enough hammocks. I have three now, and plan to get five total by the summer. The reasons are simple - friends and kids. My kids need a place to hang when we hike together, and occasionally I can convince a friend to try by loaning them one. So far it is three Hennessy Hammocks, but I’m trying to get a Crazy Crib (as a part of BPGT) and am starting to figure the material to make a Speer Hammock. I guess it is like any tool, the right hammock for the job LOL.

      Ernest Engman

      AKA SGT Rock

      sgtrock@...

      http://hikinghq.net