Attaching snake skins...

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Having never seen the official HH snakeskins except in pictures, how
      are they attached to the hammock support cords? Rubberband, zip tie,
      or what?

      I use a zip tie presently for my hammock tubes, but have pulled the
      tube out of the ziptie once and had no good way to fix that in the
      field. I have recently thought of sewing the end of the tube to the
      webbing.