Re: Hammock Camping My site and links

  • Ernest Engman <ebengman@hikinghq.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
      The dimensions and plans are all right here:
      http://www.hikinghq.net/gear/poncho_tarp.html

      And as for the other comments, I may have been using hammocks for a
      while and writing about them, but I'm stuck here in Louisiana so I
      don't get a lot of cold weather experience. I'm still learning there.

      Hopefully I get some good pointers because I relly want to use a
      hammock when I finally get to thru hike.

      SGT Rock

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Reilly" <reillyss@r...> wrote:
      > MessageSarge,
      > Your site keeps getting better and better.
      > Checked out your HH again. What size rain fly is that?
      > I have a 6x10 from the original ultralight backbacker and want
      something that is wider at the sides.
      > Thanks.
      > KR

      http://hikinghq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?
      s=927e40492aa6f72bae2920c7b4c037d7&forumid=74

      > I just added some polls and such. It's under development, I was
      hoping some other hammock campers would come over and give me some
      ideas on what they would like to see added.

      > Thanks. Now back to how to stay warm in a hammock in winter: MOVE
      TO LOUISIANA!

      > Ernest Engman
      >
      > AKA SGT Rock
      >
      > sgtrock@h...
      >
      > http://hikinghq.net

      lots of field experience and can add much to our discussions. Please
      feel free to post here a link to your site and your new forum--we
      welcome all information related to camping hammocks. The more we all
      know, the better campers we will be....Ed

      > Howdy y'all. I just joined today. I recognize a lot of you by
      name.
      > Thanks Ed for putting up this group.
      >
      > I added a hammock camping forum to my site in case any of you
      tree
      > hangers are interested.
      >
      > I look forward to learning from you guys and gals.
      >
      > SGT Rock

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.