Re: Re: Newbie question about rain

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2003
      Sesa-

      I have had some condensation at the small of my back when bundled up and on a pad during a cold night.  It was very minor dampness.

      Water vapor being agas is likely to rise unless trapped.  I can't say I've noticed any condensation on the hammock bottom.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

        From: "Sesa" <atypical_genuis@...>
      Subject: Re: Newbie question about rain

      Do you get condensation with the silnylon bottom?