Reading/Signing/Discussion of Rough Living in PDX Saturday

  • Chris Damitio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hi All,
        I'm not real sure how to let folks know that tomorrow night at 7PM I will be giving a reading of Rough Living: Tips and Tales of a Vagabond/ Discussion about self publishing and vagabonding at the Portland Coffee House at 2511 SE Belmont in Portland. A great review just cam out in the Portland Mercury and I'm following it up with this event. Hope to see you there.
      Here is the link to the review...
      cheers!
      chris

      ROUGH LIVING: TIPS AND TALES OF A VAGABOND a raw collection of stories and suggestions about how to see the world on a bum's budget. Available at http://www.booklocker.com/books/1097.html
      or by special order at most bookstores

      The Rough Living Homepage...pictures, stories, reviews, blog, and links...
      http://www.geocities.com/rough_living

      Unorthodox, Paradox, Monkeypox....Join gonzo-beats, an free and easy to use bulletin board community of free spirits
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gonzobeats/

      Do you Yahoo!?