tarp size.....

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 11:35 PM
      Though the OEM HH tarp for the ultralightweight backpacking A-sym is
      adaquate, I have been using a rectangular tarp for a while...I was
      searching to order a larger square sil-nyl tarp and remembered I had
      a Golite Cave2..after a test rigging I was certain it would be a nice
      addition on the trail...the amount of real estate under it compared
      with the original is nice indeed....used it a couple of weeks ago
      outside of Charleston on a paddle trip...wanted to use it in
      Yellowstone but couldnt hammock due to dead trees,,,,will def. use it
      next week on an AT section hike.
      later...simvaMM