Re: August 2003 Issue of Hammock Camping News

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      > The August issue of the FREE Hammock Camping News e-zine has just
      > been posted at: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

      Hi Ed,

      I didn't get mine in my email. I hope I'm still on your e-list. If
      not, please put me back on.

      I'm still sleeping exclusively in my hammock and loving it.

      Thanks,

      Christina
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        Message
        Christina, My mistake--the email newsletters didn't actually go out until a few moments ago!  You are still on the list, so you should have your email copy by now--if not, let me know....Ed