August 2003 Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      The August issue of the FREE Hammock Camping News e-zine has just
      been posted at: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

      Read about our upcoming Hammock Hangers Campout! Plan to attend Sep
      20, 2003!

      See also the new column--Tip of the Month

      Read about Hammocks in Use on the Appalachian Trail!

      and now I'm outta here for the rest of the weekend! Yea>>>>>

      Happy Hammocking....Ed
    • Christina Moon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        > The August issue of the FREE Hammock Camping News e-zine has just
        > been posted at: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

        Hi Ed,

        I didn't get mine in my email. I hope I'm still on your e-list. If
        not, please put me back on.

        I'm still sleeping exclusively in my hammock and loving it.

        Thanks,

        Christina
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          Message
          Christina, My mistake--the email newsletters didn't actually go out until a few moments ago!  You are still on the list, so you should have your email copy by now--if not, let me know....Ed