Re: Hammock Camping 90 lbs?

  • amy
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 2, 2003
      On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 01:37 AM, Jamie wrote:

      > I think that's awsome you guys are making a commitment to weight
      > loss. Better health is certainly a added bonus to that. My problem
      > is more the middle. I hate ab exercises with a passion.
      > Any exercise tips for that all you skinny hammockers???

      I hate them too. I think the best way to exercise your abs
      is to find an activity which you like which also exercises them.
      Like aikido. Or horseback riding. (In my case.) :)

      I am not a winter person so in winter I go to a gym to get
      my exercise, but the rest of the year I like to get it while
      having fun.

      -amy
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 2, 2003
        > i hung the hammock, she climbed in, of course only after 3 of her
        kids and
        > two of mine tried it out.
        >
        > She now wants to go on any and all camping, canoeing trips we go on
        because
        > a hammock is comfortable and tents are not...

        Great story Robi!!

        Risk