Hammock tubes

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2003
      I wanted to let folks know that I made the hammock tubes for the
      Hennessey ultralight Asym tonight and they worked great. My final
      dimensions were 7 inches tapering to 5 inches as that was all the
      silnylon I had left. I used a 1/4 inch seam allowance, the fabric is
      just over 60 inches wide and I have plenty of overlap.

      Thanks to everyone for the tips. Thanks to Shane for the excellent
      video demonstration of how to use them.

      ciyd

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mark Bayern <mark@m...> wrote:
      > Your dimensions should work well. With my smaller dia. snakeskins
      it is
      > important to follow Shane's instructions

      (http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/hhsnak
      es.htm)